Redding Flash Hole Deburring Tool with 30 Caliber Pilot
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $2.99 - $18.29 Select Options
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Power Adapter... $4.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Large... $29.99 Available
- Redding Case Neck Gage Pilot Stop 243 Caliber for 3/16"... $7.99 Available
- Redding Primer Pocket Uniformer Tool Small... $25.71 Available
- MTM Utility Box 5.5" x 5.9" x 2" Clear-Blue... $4.59 Available
- MTM Utility Box 4.2" x 2.4" x 1.5" Clear-Blue... $2.59 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.39 Available
- Redding Case Lube Kit... $12.32 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $6.19 Available
- Redding #5 Powder Trickler... $21.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
Fits: Cases with flash holes measuring 0.080" 22 to 338 caliber
Mandrel Size: 3/16"
Function: Removes burrs from the flash hole for more consistent ignition
Material: Steel cutter and shaft, plastic handle
Features: Cross-drill hole for chip relief
Notes: Tool comes shipped with a 30 caliber pilot stop for controlling depth. Other caliber pilot stops are sold separately.
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.