Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $19.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $6.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $13.99 Available
- Blemished Match Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $21.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 6-48 Thread... $1.99 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coated... $2.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.79 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-48 Thread... $1.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 6-48 Thread... $1.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- SGM Tactical Magazine Saiga 12 Gauge 10-Round Polymer Black... $34.00 Available
- MWG Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 40-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Available
- MSR Folding Spork Polymer Red... $4.95 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 40-Round... $22.99 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.99 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.