Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $21.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $14.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Bronze... $3.19 Available
- Walther Magazine PPQ 9mm Luger 15-Round Anti-Friction Coating... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector HK USP Tactical 45... $24.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Redfield Battlezone TAC 22 Rimfire Rifle Scope 2-7x 34mm... $189.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice All Weather High-Tech Gun Grease 10cc Syringe... $7.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 7-Round... $31.99 Available
- Hoppe's Elite Gun Cleaner 32 oz Trigger... $29.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100... $104.99 Available
- NDUR Wind & Waterproof Wooden Storm Matches Tube of 25 2 Pack... $8.59 Available
- Pro-Shot Synthetic Safe Gun Cleaner Degreaser 13 oz Aerosol... $11.29 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.