Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $14.49 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $21.99 Available
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm TW25B Gun Grease... $23.84 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 17.25" Bullseye Target Package of 5... $16.29 Available
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $3.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .308 - .30 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100... $76.99 Available
- Military Surplus MSS -30 Degree 4-Piece Sleeping Bag System... $99.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 300 Grain... $15.79 Available
- Mil-Comm TW25B Gun Grease 8 oz Jar... $53.55 Available
- Surefire 6PX Defender Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $78.00 Available
- Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph... $84.99 Available
- Pellets Brass Cleaning Media Stainless Steel Pins 5 lb bag... $46.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm Rimmed)... $34.99 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.