Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $19.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $6.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $13.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #512 22 BR (Bench Rest),... $3.99 Select Options
- G&G Tools AR-10 LR-308 Bolt Cleaner and Polisher... $34.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Lug Recess and Chamber Cleaning Kit AR Style 308... $36.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) LR-308/AR-10 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread... $4.49 Available
- G&G Tools Polishing Pads Package of 20... $3.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $2.99 Available
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Colt H2 Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $39.99 Available
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $3.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can Tall 30 Caliber Plastic... $8.99 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.