Noveske NST Match Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour 1 in 7" Twist 18" Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul BAD Lever Extended Bolt Catch AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $28.45 Available
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $11.88 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske "3 Gun Outlaw" Instructional DVD... $24.74 Available
Noveske Shooting Team (NST) match barrels have a lightweight contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. Each barrel is shipped with a pinned, low profile gas block, gas tube and barrel extension. This NST 18" barrel has an intermediate length gas system, which is 1.5" shorter than a rifle length gas system. The intermediate position is optimal for an 18" barrel since it maintains reliability while also keeping the gas port pressure lower than shorter systems for a smoother recoil impulse.
- Length: 18"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 5.56 Match Mod O
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Intermediate (1.5" less than Rifle)
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 32 oz
NOTE: Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
Additional Info: Noveske Barrel Break-In Procedure
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.