Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 6.5mm
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $3.89 Select Options
- Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 22 Caliber... $29.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $20.99 Available
- Redding Decapping Rod #1033 (223 Rem, 22-250 Rem, 243 Win)... $11.79 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 6mm-284 Winchester, 6.5mm-284... $11.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Lyman Micro-Touch Electronic Powder Scale 1500 Grain Capacity... $58.99 Available
- Redding Full Length Sizer Die 223 Remington... $31.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 285 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.5-284 Norma... $24.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 287 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 300... $33.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.