Cold Steel Spike Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4" 4116 Stainless Steel Blade Griv-Ex Handle Black
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.69 Select Options
- Z-Corr Firearm Storage Bag 47" Tactical Gun... $16.79 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Smith & Wesson Front Night Sight S&W M&P, M&P Compact 9mm... $49.99 Available
- Cold Steel FGX Boot Blade I Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5"... $10.79 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Case AR-15 Rifle or Riot... $10.99 Available
- Cold Steel Hide Out Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3" Spear Point... $22.99 Available
- Power Custom Oversize Cylinder Stop S&W K, L, N-Frame... $26.99 Available
- Gerber Impromptu Tactical Pen Machined Steel Black... $49.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
The new Cold Steel Spike Series of knives are available in four styles:
- Bowie Spike: Clip point design for lovers of the classic american design. Swedged clip aids in penetration.
- Tanto Spike: Tanto point has exceptional tip strength and a slightly angled main cutting edge.
- Drop Point Spike: Classic drop point design is highly utilitarian, excellent choice for a pack strap.
- Tokyo Spike: Modified drop point with more belly. "Bone breaker" false edge along the spine.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 4116 German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Griv-Ex
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Multiple; neck chain included, Tek-Lok compatible
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: .118"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 2.3 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.