Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Ultra Light Power
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring High Standard Factory Rating... $7.99 Available
- Colt Sear Spring 1911 Carbon Steel Nickel... $5.99 Available
- Nowlin Match Grade Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of... $4.25 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Triangle 4" x 1/4" x 1/4" Fine... $7.69 Available
- Swenson Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6.5 Creedmoor... $30.49 Available
Features: Light reduced power 1911 mainspring (hammer spring) pak
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.