Lapua Scenar-L Ammunition 6.5x47 Lapua 120 Grain Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 50
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Boonie Packer Chamber Checker Safety Flag Polymer Yellow... $3.09 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target Repair Center MR-31C 100... $9.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Extractor Top Loading All Calibers... $6.09 Available
- Savage Arms Ejector Top Loading All Calibers... $6.99 Available
- Savage Arms Extractor Detent Ball Top Loading All Calibers... $2.99 Available
- Savage Arms Ejector Spring Top Loading All Calibers... $2.99 Available
- PTG Bolt Body Savage 10 Short Action Spiral Fluted... $102.99 Available
- Savage Arms Ejector Retaining Pin Top Loading All Calibers... $2.99 Available
- PTG Recoil Lug Remington 700, Savage 110 Parallel Sides 1/4"... $30.49 Available
- FNH Magazine FN SPR, TSR, PBR DBM 308 Winchester 4-Round Steel... $47.00 Available
- PTG Bolt Knob Tactical Aluminum... $10.79 Available
- Shilen Barrel Savage 110 Series Small Shank 223 Remington... $319.99 Available
- Savage Arms Bolt Head Short Action Savage 10 to 16 Push Feed... $20.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x47mm Lapua Box of 100... $105.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Lapua has chosen the Scenar-L bullet to make this the best factory loaded match ammunition available. Lapua has recently undertaken a major program to make the outstanding Scenar bullets even more accurate. Not with a redesign in ballistics, but a refinement in all manufacturing steps. Using state of the art manufacturing capabilities and decades of competitive experience, Lapua has set out to tighten all measures and requirements, including their already famous quality control standards. Closer weight tolerances, tighter jacket wall concentricity standards, and greater uniformity in every dimension, starting from the gilding metal cup, lead wire and jacket forming, ending up to core-jacket assembly, boat tail pressing and tipping. Several new proprietary machines, manufacturing steps and advanced instrumentations combined to the Scenar-L manufacturing line never seen before in bullet production.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.