Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain TAC-XP Jacketed Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $11.51 - $15.49 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Soft... $18.99 Available
- Remington Compact Handgun Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 124... $22.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud Large 480 Ruger, 500 S&W... $7.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum Short Barrel 125 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 308 Winchester 180 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 41 Remington Magnum 180 Grain Barnes XPB... $36.49 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $34.99 Available
- LOCKDOWN Gun Rack 6 Pistol Rack Vinyl Coated Steel Black... $19.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 44 Special Ammunition:
This new Heavy 44 SPL load is designed for use in all 44 SPL handguns and rifles, except Charter Arms Bull Dog. Likewise, it is safe for use in all 44 magnum chambered firearms. This Barnes X type bullet will expand on flesh and bone and penetrate more deeply than most expanding lead core bullets of the same weight. Expect roughly 16 to 18 inches of penetration.
We’ve utilized a flash retardant powder so the shooter will not be blinded by their own gunfire should they need to drop the hammer in low light. As always, Buffalo Bore uses real, over-the-counter firearms to determine our published, real-world velocities. We prefer not to follow the industry wide, duplicitous practice of using extra-long laboratory test barrels to generate exaggerated velocities that the ammo user will seldom, if ever see. With Buffalo Bore you will know what velocity your ammunition is generating in the real world, where it matters.
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.