Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 16" Mid Length Medium Contour Barrel Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte with CAR-Style Handguard, Flash Hider
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- DPMS Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $30.49 Available
- DPMS Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Collapsible LR-308 Carbine... $76.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier... $14.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies KynSHOT Hydraulic Recoil Buffer... $89.79 - $117.99 Select Options
- Vltor EMod Basic Mil-Spec Collapsible Buttstock Assembly AR-15... $187.10 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Troy Industries 9" MRF Drop-In Battle Rail 2-Piece Quad Rail... $152.99 Select Options
- ERGO Sure Grip Pistol Grip AR-15, LR-308 Ambidextrous... $21.12 Select Options
The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper is an excellent choice for both the first time buyer and seasoned AR aficionado looking for a quality product at a good price.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 6.315 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.