Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips 1911 Government, Commander Ambidextrous Safety Cut Checkered
- Colt Sear Depressor Spring Colt Gold Cup 45 ACP Spring Steel... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander with Extended Magazine... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Ruger Mark II Checkered ... $49.99 Select Options
- Colt Sear Depressor Colt Gold Cup 45 ACP Carbon Steel Blue... $4.99 Available
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Lever Colt 1911 Gold Cup Series... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, S&W... $10.99 Available
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $10.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue ... $6.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips S&W 41 ... $57.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $7.89 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Agent, Cobra, Detective Special,... $7.49 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.