Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips 1911 Government, Commander Ambidextrous Safety Cut Checkered
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Aluminum Base Pad 1911 Government,... $36.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander Blue... $18.99 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Ed Brown Wide Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous Blue... $60.99 Available
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels with Palm Swell 1911 Government,... $11.99 Available
- STI Trigger 1911 Long Polymer Black... $27.00 Available
- Swenson Mainspring Housing Arched 1911 Government, Commander... $19.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Compensator for Pac-Lite Barrels Ruger Mark... $35.00 Available
- Hogue Hardwood Grips Ruger Mark III 22/45 Checkered Lamo Camo... $49.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $7.75 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.