Adams Arms Gas Piston Conversion Retrofit Kit AR-15 Pistol Length with Free Float Quad Rail Handguard & .750" Diameter Single Rail Gas Block
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC... $30.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 8" Twist... $202.15 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 6.8mm Remington... $43.99 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Adams Arms 1-Piece Bolt Carrier with Integral Key & Bolt... $144.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin AR-15 Steel... $5.99 Available
The gas piston kit installs easily, requiring no permanent alterations to the rifle, and adds virtually no additional weight to the gun. The kit comes complete with a replacement gas block (with integral single Picatinny top rail), piston and piston return spring, operating rod, solid steel one piece replacement bolt carrier , handguard cap, properly relieved M-4 style handguards, installation hardware and complete instructions. The low profile of the Adams Arms piston design makes it compatible with some free-floating handguards, however removal of some material from the upper portion of the free-float handguard may be required for use with this operating system.
NOTE: Pistol length kit includes free float 4-rail handguard.
Shipping Weight: 2.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.