Vltor QD Offset Picatinny Rail Scout Flashlight Mount with Quick Detach Throw Lever Surefire G2, G2X & P-Series 1.010" to 1.040" Ring Diameter AR-15 Aluminum Matte
- MagPul RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $23.70 Select Options
- Surefire 6PX Pro Flashlight LEDwith 2 CR123A Batteries... Add to Cart for Price
- Streamlight Polytac Flashlight White LED with Batteries (2... $36.99 Select Options
- Gear Sector Compact Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Aluminum... $62.96 - $65.66 Select Options
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- VTAC Padded 2 Point Sling... $44.95 Select Options
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 410 Bore 3" #4... $16.99 Available
- Gerber Cortex LED Flashlight... $94.95 Available
- Remington HD Ultimate Defense Ammunition 410 Bore 3" 000... $14.49 Available
- Streamlight Battery CR123A Lithium... $4.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Magpul MS1-MS3 QD Adapter Nylon... $19.90 Select Options
This light mount fits both the Surefire "Classic Knurled" and "G-Series" flashlight models, including the New-style Surefire G2X and 6PX flashlights. It is also compatible with other tactical lights with an Outside Body Diameter between 1.010"-1.040". Weight without light is 2.1 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.