Lee Positive Pull Back Lever and Chain, Converts Spring Operated Auto-Disk Powder Measure To Pull Back Type For Pro 1000 , Load-Master
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Small Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Press Hex Ratchet Package of... $2.49 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar to Adapt Case Feeders to... $2.49 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 165... $16.99 - $127.99 Select Options
- Lee Load-Master Case Ejector (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $32.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $17.42 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Bullet Seater Die 40 S&W,... $20.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Crank Slide Assembly (Replacement Part)... $5.09 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #19 (9mm... $38.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Lee Load-Master Small Primer Feeder Trough Assembly... $10.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Sizer Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $23.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Large Primer Feeder Trough Assembly... $10.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller 3 Collet Set... $9.99 Available
Fits: Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure
Function: Converts the spring-operated Auto-disk powder measure to pull back style for progressive presses.
Notes: Not for use on presses with rotating turrets.
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.