Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 285 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$7.99Sale List Price: $12.99 Save $5.00 (38%)
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb...
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lee Lead Dipper...
Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle...
Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284...
GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 7/8" Machine Screw with Nut,...
Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 28 to 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread...
GrovTec Snap Hook Multi Adapter Steel Black Package of 2...
Hornady Gas Checks 284 Caliber, 7mm Box of 1000...
$29.99Sale Save $3.50 (10%)
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C285-130-1R 284 Caliber, 7mm (285...
Hornady InterLock Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139...
$23.79Sale Save $2.70 (10%)
Hoppe's Tornado Style Bore Brush 7mm, 270 Caliber 8 x 32...
CB-09 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 22-250 Remington, 243...
Hoppe's Tornado Style Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread...