HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 185 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $19.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Varmint Target 7" Self-Adhesive... $7.19 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $13.79 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $57.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HSM Varmint Gold Ammunition 22-250 Remington 55 Grain Berger... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $2.09 Available
- Remington Rem Cloth Gun Cleaning Cloth with MoistureGuard... $5.19 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- Scopecoat BinoBib Binocular Cover Swarovski 10x 42mm Roof... $18.49 Available
- Kimber 2-Piece Standard Base Kimber 8400 Silver... $58.99 Available
- Tubb Final Finish Bore Lapping Ammunition 300 Winchester Short... $43.99 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $59.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice MC #7 Firearms Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $8.59 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 300 Winchester Short... $47.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 168 Grain... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.