HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 185 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $17.30 - $24.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Varmint Target 7" Self-Adhesive... $5.72 Closeout Special
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 180... $46.99 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Magazine Browning T-Bolt Double Helix 17 HMR/22 WMR... $41.99 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 168 Grain... $41.99 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $59.99 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 452 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Available
- Sitka Gear Stratus Beanie Polyester Gore Optifade Elevated... $49.00 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $39.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 165... $53.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 160 Grain Nosler... $46.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 444 Marlin 265 Grain Flex... $30.76 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.