Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/22 Hornet 22 Hornet 6-Round Polymer Black
- Remington Heavy Dove Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 1oz #7-1/2... $7.89 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 22 Hornet 35 Grain V-Max... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $18.29 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.89 Select Options
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.49 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $29.49 - $281.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 9x23mm Winchester 124 Grain Jacketed... $31.99 - $299.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 Magnum, 77/17 Magnum, 77/22 Magnum,... $16.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- Magpul ACS, ACS-L Single Side Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $14.20 Available
- Leupold Alumina Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Kit Front and Rear... $99.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.