Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0175-12 3/4 oz Bag of 500
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1075-20 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.29 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1078-20 (Replaces WAA20)... $9.89 Available
- Volquartsen Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $9.79 Available
- Beretta Basic Shooting Glasses Black Frame ... $15.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- MEC Primer Seating Pad 600 Jr. Mark 5... $2.99 Available
- Hornady Lead Shot #4 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $24.99 Available
- Multi-Scale Universal Charge Bar with Powder Baffle Model D/DS... $43.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $9.89 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
Shipping Weight: 2.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.