Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0175-12 3/4 oz Bag of 500
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1075-20 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
- Markron Custom Bullet and Primer Sealer 1/2 oz Liquid... $7.29 Available
- Gualandi Hunting Shotshell Slug 12 Gauge 1-1/8 oz Bag of 25... $18.79 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S3 1-1/8 oz Gold... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Downrange Powder Baffle for Mec... $6.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- MEC Powder Bushing #24... $3.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 3/4 oz... $14.99 Available
- MTM Shotshell Tray 20 Gauge 50-Round Plastic Black... $5.99 Available
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $55.99 Available
- BPI Nickel Plated Lead Shot 00 Buckshot 8 lb Bag... $40.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB2118-12 (Replaces 12S3)... $10.79 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.