Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Spitzer Flat Base Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $16.49 Available
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 to 20 Caliber 26" Carbon... $31.99 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 26" Carbon... $30.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Swift Scirocco 2 Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62 Grain... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Classic Hunter Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $35.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nightforce 30mm Ultralite Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $165.00 Select Options
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.