Wilson Tactical Rapid Response Folding Knife 3-3/8" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade Black G-10 Handle Black
From The Manufacturer
- Steel: CPM S30V
- Hardness: RC 59-60
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Blade Length: 3.375"
- Blade Thickness: .137"
- Handle Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2" Open
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Finish: Tacti-Kote or Hand Rub
- Frame-Lock Design
- Tip-Up or Tip-Down Carry
- 3-D Machined Inlay
- Manual or Spring Assisted Action
- Flipper and Thumber for One-Handed Opening
- Serrated Thumb Ramp on Spine
- All Hardware Black
- Includes a Lanyard
- Scary Sharp Cutting Edge
- Handmade in USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.350 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.