Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Pistol 22 Caliber Black Polymer Stock Matte Barrel
- Benjamin Marauder 10 Round Multi-Shot Magazine 22 Caliber... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle 22 Caliber Wood Stock Matte... $439.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pump Action Hardwood Stock... $134.99 Available
- Benjamin Air Pistol 22 Caliber Bolt Action Hardwood Stock... $117.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellet Trap... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin High Pressure Hand Pump... $169.99 Available
The improved trigger on the Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Pistol is accomplished by redesigning the grip frame from the popular 2240 series of guns and adding an adjustable, two-stage, drop sear trigger utilizing precision heat treated metal components. The mechanism is designed and built with the same materials and precision as the very popular Benjamin Marauder rifle trigger group.
This pistol provides all the strength and accuracy required for small game hunting. The Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Pistol features a self-indexing, multi-shot clip and a shrouded barrel. It comes equipped with a stock extension to shoulder mount the gun, a handy feature in the field, and with 3000 psi of compressed air, this gun has the muscle to quietly and dependably get the job done.
Technical Information: Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Pistol
Weight: 3-2/5 lbs.
Overall Length: 12"
Barrel Length: N/A
Magazine Capacity: 8 Rounds
Cocking Effort: N/A
Trigger Pull: N/A
Trigger Type: Two-Stage, Drop Sear
Max Muzzle Velocity: 700 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Power Source: PCP
Max Pressure: 3000 psi
Scope Mounted: N/A
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.