Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- Gamo Hunter Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.3 Grain Round Nose... $4.89 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Bone Collector Paper Airgun Targets Pack of 100... $5.59 Available
- Gamo Cone Airgun Target Trap... $17.49 Available
- Remington T-71 Shooting Glasses... $15.29 Select Options
- Gamo Whisper G2 Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $209.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black... $274.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $219.99 Available
- Gamo Big Cat Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock... $154.99 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $34.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.78 Available
- Crosman Premier Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Hollow... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Premier Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Domed Tin... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air Rifle features the new IGT technology. The IGT and redesigned recoil pad will give you up to 74% absorbtion of recoil giving you a unique experience. This gun also features the Whisper ND52 technology for reduced shot noise. The Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air Rifle comes with a 3-9x 40mm WR Gamo scope.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.15 lbs
Overall Length: 43.0"
Barrel Length: 18.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 32 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 975 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Gas Piston
Scope: 3-9x 40mm
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.