"The Colt Double Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volume 2" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $93.99 Available
- Gun Video "Trigger Job: Complete Action Tuning for Smith and... $24.99 Available
- "The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen... $24.95 Available
- Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit (AEK) S&W M&P... $92.95 Available
- Gun Video "Complete Disassembly & Reassembly: Smith & Wesson... $19.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Mauser Rifles 98k, M48 & All... $6.99 Available
- Fiocchi Exacta Target Ammunition 410 Bore 2-1/2" 1/2 oz #7-1/2... $8.49 - $83.99 Select Options
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Date of Publication: not listed
Number of Pages: 157 Pages
Summary of Material:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.