Smith & Wesson M&P Lite Force Tactical Backpack Nylon Black
- Ruger Shooting Glasses Black/Gray Frame Yellow Lens... $8.19 Available
- Allen Women's Shooting Glasses Pink/Black Frame Amber Lens... $8.69 Available
- Walker's Duck Commander PRO-Low Profile Folding Earmuffs (NRR... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Stack-On 10 Pack Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier Packets... $9.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $23.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Select Options
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation, 2nd Modification... $27.00 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LCP 380 ACP 6-Round Steel Blue with... $25.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $11.51 - $15.49 Select Options
- Coghlan's Mosquito Head Net Mesh... $2.99 Available
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Hydration pocket
- MOLLE webbing
- Great commuter bag
With a total storage capacity of 1000 cubic inches, it shouldn't be hard to see that the Smith & Wesson M&P Lite Force Tactical Backpack is perfectly sized for daily commuting. Internally, the Lite Force has compartments to accommodate a concealed handgun, laptop and a hydration pack. Externally, MOLLE webbing, a zippered glasses pocket and large water bottle pocket provide great features for frequenting firing ranges.Technical Information
Overall Dimensions: 18.5” x 13” x 7”
Weight: 2.2 lb
Capacity: 1000 cubic inches
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Material: 600D Nylon
Number of Pockets: 4
- Main compartment: 18” x 12.5” x 4”
- Front Pocket (Top): 9” x 5.5” x 2”
- Front Pocket (Bottom): 9.5” x 9.5” x 2”
- Water Bottle Pouch: 9” x 5”
Shipping Weight: 2.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.