Smith & Wesson M&P Edge Bail Out Bag Nylon Black
- 5.11 Single Pistol Magazine Pouch with Bungee Cover Nylon... $14.99 Select Options
- Texsport Classic Single Burner Propane Stove... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.25 - $18.29 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Muzzle Brake Levang Linear 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel... $30.49 Available
- 5.11 Radio Pouch Nylon... $17.99 Select Options
- Texsport 4-Person Heavy Duty Cook Set Aluminum... $23.99 Available
- Lyman Outside Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $11.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $12.63 Available
- RCBS Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag) Replacement Head... $11.49 Available
- Dimensions: 15" x 9" x 6"
- Pocket Dimensions: 4" x 7"
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.