The JP Enterprise PSC-11 upper receiver assembly features JP's innovative non-reciprocating side charging handle, and retains the standard charging handle. The side charger has a large, wide handle for quick and easy operation, but it is spring loaded and contoured as to not catch on chest rigs or other gear. The standard charging handle remains functional, for compatibility for all users, and functionality with any mil-spec lower receiver. The lightweight barrel is made of 416 stainless steel, button rifled and cryogenically treated for outstanding accuracy. The 223 Wylde chamber is designed to be best of both the SAAMI commercial specification and the NATO chambering, allowing the widest variety of ammunition to be used, while retaining accuracy. The 1 in 8" twist rifling produces good results with bullet weights from 40 to 77 grains. The 18" barrel threaded 1/2"-28 with a JP Tactical Compensator. The Low Mass Bolt carrier is constructed of stainless steel with a QPQ finish. The QPQ finish is a five step treatment of polishing and hardening of the surface resulting in a very hard surface with a high level of lubricity. The bolt is constructed of SAE 9310 steel and exceeds the standard mil-spec in strength and service life. The low mass bolt carrier group and adjustable gas block work together to greatly reduce the felt recoil and keep the gun on target. It is recommended to us a LMOS buffer (available separately) with this upper receiver. The JP MKIII Signature Series handguard is a reduced diameter free-floating handguard with provisions for mounting accessory rails in many positions. The reduced 2" diameter of the handguard makes it more comfortable in the hand and allows for better control of the rifle. The large ventilation slots and thermal dissipater work together to keep the barrel cool. The upper assembly is the perfect package for the competition shooter.
- Upper Receiver: Billet A4 Flat-Top, Dual Charging Handles
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Alloy, Button Rifled, Cryogenically Treated
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel Polished
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chamber: 223 Wylde
- Bolt Carrier: LMOS Low Mass Carrier
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: JP Standard Profile Compensator
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: JP MKIII Signature Series handguard 15”
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Low Mass Carrier (JPBC-3)
- Extras: Silver Thermal Dissipator, Low-Profile Adjustable Stainless Gas Block, and Sling Studs
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.