RWS 34 Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel
- RWS 48 Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel with... $463.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS 48 Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $419.99 Available
- RWS 54 Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $647.99 Available
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $506.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS 54 Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $611.99 Special Order
- RWS 460 Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $566.99 Available
- Radians Revelation Shooting Glasses... $10.29 - $18.49 Select Options
- RWS Superdome Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 13.9 Grain Round Nose... $8.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Lock Down Scope Mount with Integral 1" Rings Rimfire and... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Box of 80... $6.99 Available
- RWS Superpoint Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.5 Grain Spire... $8.49 Available
- Gamo Hunter Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 15.3 Grain Round Nose... $4.89 Available
- Barska Airgun Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Adjustable Objective Mil-Dot... $49.99 Available
- Weaver 1" Grand Slam Rings 22 Rimfire ... $36.49 Select Options
The RWS 34 Air Rifle is the most popular RWS air rifle on the market, and it's easy to see why. The classic hardwood stock gives the rifle a sleek look and is comfortable when shouldered. The adjustable 2-stage trigger along with the rifled barrel make the RWS 34 and accurate rifle. The German crafted break barrel design is very easy to cock at just 33 lbs., making it great for any family. If you're searching for a high quality air rifle for plinking and shooting, the RWS 34 is the rifle for you.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Overall Length: 45.0"
Barrel Length: 19.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.33 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Open, adjustable for windage and elevation
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.