Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact 357 Sig 13-Round with X-Grip Extension Sleeve Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full... $16.79 - $77.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Speer Gold Dot Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.99 Available
Thanks to the included X-Grip Extension Sleeve, this Sig Factory Magazine fits both the SubCompact and larger Compact Grip Frame Modules of the user-configurable Sig Sauer P250 handgun. When installed on the magazine, the polymer X-Grip sleeve effectively becomes an extension of the P250 SubCompact Grip Frame, filling the gap that would normally exist between the extended magazine's floorplate and the abbreviated grip frame. The result is a seamless look and greater shooter comfort. This unique magazine and sleeve system allows for the 13-Round, increased capacity 357 Sig magazine to be used interchangeably between the SubCompact and Compact P250 Grip Frame Modules by simply sliding the X-Grip Sleeve off of, or onto, the magazine body accordingly.
- Caliber: 357 Sig
- Capacity: 13-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Black Polymer
- Extras: X-Grip Removable Extension Sleeve
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.