- Patent Pending glove design of interlocking textured silicon pads that run up both sides of the fingers and palms
- The patented design provides improved grip force for two handed techniques
- The textured pads do not interfere with initial indexing with the handgun while drawing
- The textured silicon pads provide a non slip grip wet or dry
- Made of durable synthetic suede material that can be washed and dried without getting stiff.
- Stitched in Lycra panels allow high dexterity and air flow for drying and comfort
- Provides better grip, less hand fatigue, and helps prevent blistering
- Adjustable Velcro straps on back of hand
The Rogers Shooting Gloves are superior to any other shooting glove, in that, they provide a rock solid, locking grip to the weapon and each other via the patent pending design of interlocking textured silicon pads that run up both sides of each finger and palms. The textured locking pads are located in strategic places so that they do not interfere with the indexing of the hand with a shooting grip but form a locking surface once the grip is completed.
The silicon locking pads provide non slip gripping wet or dry. The gloves are made out of durable synthetic suede material which allows for a comfortable form fit and can be washed and dried without getting stiff. Areas that need more range of motion to keep high levels of dexterity, like in between the fingers and the back of the knuckles, are made out of stitched in panels of Lycra. This also allows air to flow throughout the gloves during use.
This winning combination makes the gloves feel like a second skin allowing for prolonged use without fatigue or discomfort. The gloves are secured in place by adjustable Velcro strips on the backs of the hands bearing the embroidered Rogers logo. This allows for an open palm design freeing the user's grip from fasteners. It doesn't matter if you shoot right or left handed, the bottom line is these gloves won't let go until you do.
Material: Synthetic Blend