Hyskore Stereo Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB) Black
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $27.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $17.99 Available
- BenchMaster Rifleman EXS Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21dB) Grey... $23.49 Available
- Walker's Alpha Power Muffs Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 24dB)... $45.99 Available
- BenchMaster Rifleman ACH Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21dB) Olive... $27.49 Available
The Hyskore Stereo Electronic Hearing Protection unit also features 2 built-in microphones, LED indicator, comfortable padded ear cushions and headband, weighs in at only 12 oz. (w/ batteries), solid state circuitry and a limited 90 Day Warranty. Operates for approximately 200 hours on two AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Hear normally up to 85 Db
- Over 200 hours battery life
- LED indicator light
- Each Ear Hears Independently
- Protects hearing above 85 Db
- Independent Volume Controls
- Solid State Circuit
- Belt Clip Included
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.