Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Browning Hi-Power Checkered
- Mec-Gar Magazine Browning Hi-Power 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel... $24.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Recoil Spring Browning Hi-Power 18-1/2 lb... $7.99 Available
- Hogue Grip Screws Hex Head Browning Hi-Power Blue Package of 2... $4.49 Available
- Energizer Battery 357 Silver Oxide... $1.49 - $2.99 Select Options
- Pachmayr Widget Assembly Tool 1911 Polymer Blue... $3.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Midwest Industries Rear Single Point Sling Adaptor with Quick... $29.95 Available
- Browning Extractor Pin Browning Hi-Power All Models... $2.99 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Russian Sling AK-47, AK-74 Canvas OD Green... $22.99 Available
- Mace Sliding Glass Door Security Brackets Home Security Steel... $3.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.