Marlin Bullseye Stock Inlay Polymer Black and White
This is a original factory replacement part. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts.
- This replacement part known as the Marlin "Bullseye" is a trademark that has been in use on Marlin walnut buttstocks since 1922.
- This is not a suitable place for the installation of a sling swivel; sling swivels should be mounted approximately 2" from the toe of the butt.
- Fits Marlin models 17, 1894, 1895, 336, 444, 60, 882, 883, and MR-7.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.004 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Bob Allen Shotgunner Shooting Gloves Mesh Back Synthetic Suede
Kimber Magazine Kimber Solo 9mm Luger 8-Round with Finger Rest...
Sale$19.99Save $2.00 (9%)
Pachmayr D750B Decelerator Presentation Recoil Pad Grind to...
Pachmayr F325 Deluxe Field Recoil Pad Grind to Fit with White...
Marlin Swivel Stud Front Rear Most Models Screw In Blue
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)
$9.59 - $9.79
B-Square 1" Sport Utility Weaver-Style See-Through Rings High
Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 160...
Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #63B Marlin 36, 336, 444, 1895, 9,...
$7.99 - $9.99
Marlin Loading Gate Spring Cover Marlin 336 30-30 Winchester,...
Marlin Front Sight Hood Marlin 336, 444, 882, 882L, 883, 1895...