Birchwood Casey Save-It 12 Gauge Shotshell Shell Catcher Steel
- TAPCO Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $6.99 Available
- Hornady 366 Auto Progressive Shotshell Press Pawl... $4.39 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Barrel Link Pin 1911 Steel ... $2.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Crosshair Target 100 Yard Orange Package of 20... $4.09 Available
- Pachmayr Recoil Pad Adapter for Synthetic Stocks 1/4" Large... $12.99 Available
- Barnett Crossbow String Lubewax Pack of 3... $12.99 Available
- Field and Clays Magnetic Gun Rest... $16.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
- Kimber Recoil Spring Set 1911 Kimber Ultra Carry 18 lb... $10.99 Available
- Graco Adjustable Height and Angle Pad Plate... $54.99 Available
- RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand... $21.99 Available
Simply peel off the double-faced tape to attach the unit to the gun's receiver. The semi-permanent adhesive can be removed if desired. Softly padded tape acts like a barrier, keeping the metal plate away from the gun. There is no movement or vibration to scratch the receiver's finish. The Save-It Shell Catcher is adjustable for different shotshell loads and guns if needed. Simply close or open the ends of the wire with no modifications to the gun.
Save shells from hitting your neighbor on the range, hitting their expensive gun, causing distractions for you and other shooters and the empties from hitting the ground. Save the empties for reloading or having to pick them up later. Easy-to-use and works great!
Technical Information: fits right side eject models only
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.