Cutting Edge Bullets ESP Raptor Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Enhanced System Projectile Boat Tail Box of 50
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $7.19 Select Options
- Team Realtree Men's Logo Short Sleeve T-Shirt... $5.55 - $9.99 Select Options
- RCBS Accessory Handle 2... $6.49 Available
- Lyman E-Zee Case Length Gage II... $17.49 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #7 30 Caliber (308... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #4 25 Caliber and 26... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #3 24 Caliber, 6mm (243... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #2 22 Caliber (224... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller... $19.18 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 243... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NRA Men's Flag Hooded Sweatshirt... $11.62 - $20.49 Select Options
The ESP (Enhanced System Projectile) Raptor line from Cutting Ede Bullets is a bullet system that incorporates a double ended BBW#13 nose profile on each end of the bullet. This bullet can be loaded as a solid, hollow point or tipped bullet. When the solid end is loaded the hunter gets a bullet that can be used on animals where the deepest penetration is required, when the hollow point end is used the hunter gets a bullet that will provide unequaled terminal performance. By inserting the talon tip the hunter gets a bullet that has an increased ballistic coefficient of 2 to 3 times the BC of the bullet without the tip installed providing exceptional long range performance. These bullets are also extremely easy to develop a load for. All the reloader has to do is pick a speed they want to drive the bullet at, pick a suitable powder to deliver that speed, load with the band sticking out of the case and shoot a group at 100 yards, the group should be close to an inch. Each box of 50 raptor bullets comes with 25 talon tips, additional tips are available separately. If you plan on shooting the bullets with the talon tips, it is recommended to first establish a 100 yard zero without the tip installed, then fine tune the load with the tips installed.
Bullet Diameter: 0.224
Bullet Weight: 50 Grains
Bullet Length: 0.718" without tip, 0.872" with tip
Bullet Style: ESP- Hollow Point, Solid, Tipped
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: 1:9"
Minimum Muzzle Velocity: 1600 fps impact velocity is required for the hollow point to function as intended
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.200 with tip installed, 0.100 without tip installed
Sectional Density: 0.142
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.