Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Nosler Ballistic Tip Box of 50
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $9.33 - $18.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 22-250 Remington 55 Grain Soft Point... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 270 Winchester 130 Grain Soft Point... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- LOCKDOWN Cordless LED Vault Light... $15.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $19.49 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 45 ACP +P 220 Grain FlexLock... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $28.77 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain Soft Point... $15.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weatherby Ammunition 300 Weatherby Magnum 180 Grain Nosler... $80.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bushnell Deluxe Binocular Harness Black... $14.29 Available
- Kleinendorst Bolt Disassembly Tool Remington 700... $35.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $31.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
All Ultramax remanufactured ammunition goes through a 10-Step Quality Assurance System. Once fired brass is inspected for flaws and is washed to clear the primer pockets and flash holes from any debris. Ultramax sizes each piece of brass to the same SAAMI specs as new brass. Remanufactured ammunition is often loaded with mixed head stamped brass. This ammunition is non-corrosive in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Nosler's trademark Ballistic Tip Bullet was designed for violent expansion upon impact. Tipped with polycarbonate, it forces the thin jacket to expand and fragment. The heavy base prevents deformation during firing and the boat-tail design increases the ballistic efficiency of the bullet.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.