AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1 in 9" Twist 7" Chrome Moly Phosphate
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Pistol Grip AR-15... $19.90 Select Options
- DPMS Handguard Cap AR-15 .750" Inside Diameter Round Black... $3.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Pin LR-308 Matte... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $45.00 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $58.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $86.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier Assembly Mil-Spec AR-15 223 Remington... $146.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Team Springfield Hat Pin Gold... $1.99 Available
- Noveske Gas Tube Pistol Length AR-15... $11.88 Available
- Length: 7"
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
Please Note: An "AR-15 Pistol" barrel is less than 16" in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.