DPMS LR-308 SST Flat-Top Upper Assembly 308 Winchester 1 in 10" Twist 24" Bull Barrel Stainless Steel with Free Float Handguard
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $29.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Rifle... $8.19 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Rifle... $20.49 Available
- MagPul Stock PRS Precision Rifle Adjustable AR-10, DPMS LR-308... $242.25 Select Options
The assembly's foundation is a thick walled, slick-side Flat-Top Upper Receiver constructed from extruded 7029-T6 Aluminum. The slick sided upper's sleek profile eliminates the conventional forward assist, case deflector and dust cover, while its Flat-Top Picatinny Rail is raised high above the bore line to allow clearance for the large objective lenses in use on modern high magnification rifle scopes. The 24" Stainless Steel Bull Barrel wrings maximum velocity out of the 308 Winchester cartridge, while a Free Floating Aluminum Handguard isolates the barrel from outside influences that could have a negative impact on accuracy. The upper comes complete and ready to fire with a recessed target crown at the muzzle, single rail gas block, bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Upper Receiver: Slick Side Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel Contour: Bull
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Matte Gray
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chamber: 308 Winchester
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: N/A
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.936"
- Handguard: 1-Piece Aluminum Tube, Free Float, Rifle Length
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
- This LR-308 Upper does NOT have a forward assist, shell deflector or ejection port door
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.