DPMS LR-308 SST Flat-Top Upper Receiver Assembly 308 Winchester
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Rifle... $21.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Rifle... $8.49 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $29.99 Available
- MagPul Stock PRS Precision Rifle Adjustable AR-10, DPMS LR-308... $242.25 Select Options
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $144.00 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Sportical Flat-Top Upper Receiver Assembly... $414.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 3G1 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $822.99 Available
- Del-Ton M4 MOE Carbine Kit AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO... $586.99 Available
- Millett Tactical Long Range LRS Rifle Scope 35mm Tube 6-25x... $489.99 Available
- DPMS LR-308 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 243 Winchester... $823.99 Available
- Simmons Whitetail Classic Rifle Scope 6.5-20x 50mm Adjustable... $99.99 - $114.99 Select Options
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $82.99 - $110.99 Select Options
- Remington Gun Club Target Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz... $7.09 - $69.99 Select Options
- SOG SOGFari Machete 3CR13 Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated... $13.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Winchester Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 147 Grain Full Metal... $20.99 - $194.99 Select Options
The assembly's foundation is a thick walled, slick-side Flat-Top Upper Receiver constructed from extruded 7029-T6 Aluminum. The slick sided upper's sleek profile eliminates the conventional forward assist, case deflector and dust cover, while its Flat-Top Picatinny Rail is raised high above the bore line to allow clearance for the large objective lenses in use on modern high magnification rifle scopes. The 24" Stainless Steel Bull Barrel wrings maximum velocity out of the 308 Winchester cartridge, while a Free Floating Aluminum Handguard isolates the barrel from outside influences that could have a negative impact on accuracy. The upper comes complete and ready to fire with a recessed target crown at the muzzle, single rail gas block, bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Upper Receiver: Slick Side Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel Contour: Bull
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: None, Target Crown
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Matte Gray
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chamber: 308 Winchester
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: N/A
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.936"
- Handguard: 1-Piece Aluminum Tube, Free Float, Rifle Length
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block
- This LR-308 Upper does NOT have a forward assist, shell deflector or ejection port door
Shipping Weight: 9.975 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.