- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front and rear flip-up lens covers included
- Reinforced turret protection for even greater ruggedness
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a stand-alone sight or piggy-backed on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
The Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Inside the completely new sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a new level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot – especially when used with an accessory magnifier. Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-2 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, or handguns. The Aimpoint Micro T-2 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and thanks to its small size, it can also be piggy-backed on top of larger magnifying scopes, night vision, or thermal imaging optics.
The Micro T-2 can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility. The performance of the Micro T-2 is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation Night Vision Technology. Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD) but alos when used with Aimpoint 3XMag magnifyer. With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-2 is ready for round the clock use.
Please note: Images shown of the T-2 on an AR-15 feature an optional throw lever mount, sold separately.
Sight Window: Not listed by manufacturer
Adjustment value @ 100 yards: .5"
Reticle: 2 MOA dot
Reticle color: Red
Housing material: Aluminum
Recoil resistance: Compatible with all standard calibers
Battery Type: CR2032 (one required, included)
Weight: 4.9 oz including mount
Warranty: Limited Lifetime