Gerber Venture Assisted Opening Tactical Folding Knife 3.5" Partially Serrated Tanto Point 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel Blade Titanium Handle Grey
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Gerber Bear Grylls Field Sharpener... $15.47 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sabre Red Pen Pepper Spray 10 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Black... $7.39 Available
- Smith & Wesson First Response Assisted Opening Tactical Knife... $49.99 Available
- Kershaw CRYO II BlackWash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.4"... $39.99 Select Options
- SOG Flash II Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" AUS-8... $31.98 - $49.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Black Ops SWBLOP3TS Assisted Opening Folding... $34.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Black Ops SWBLOP3SMT Assisted Opening Folding... $29.99 Available
- CRKT Heiho with OutBurst Assisted Opening Tactical Folding... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Black Ops SWBLOP3TD Assisted Opening Folding... $34.99 Available
- Gerber Propel Downrange AO Folding Tactical Knife 3.51"... $144.95 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17Mo
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Serrated: Partially
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Plunger Lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.2"
- Closed Length: 4.6
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- Made in China
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.