- 4-way locking with 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts.
- Fire resistant for 75 minutes up to 1400° F–tested and verified by an independent testing lab.
- Waterproof in up to 2 feet of standing water form 72 hours–tested and verified by an independent testing lab. (Safe must be bolted to the floor to maintain waterproof rating.)
- All models include carpeted barrel rests with an Extra barrel rest for added storage flexibility.
- Safes are fully carpeted, include adjustable shelves and a factory installed door storage organizer.
- Factory installed electrical socket for charging or powering electronic devices is standard.
Total Defense safes feature height adjustable carpeted barrel rests that provide flexibility to store MSRs, ARs or long guns. An included “extra” barrel rest allows you to configure the safe for convenient gun access or maximum gun capacity
Backlit electronic lock includes operational lights for open, low battery warning and incorrect entry. There is a time out period after 3 incorrect attempts. A drill resistant, hardened steel plate is located behind the lock for greater security. Batteries are easily accessible from the front. A backup key is included.
3-number combination lock with a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock provides greater security. Exteriors have a powder paint finish with brushed nickel and black accents. These safes are California-approved Firearm Safety Devices that meet the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder.
Fire Resistant: 75 minutes up to 1400° F
Lock Style: Electronic Lock; Combination
Gun Capacity: 24; 40; 69
Exterior Dimensions: 24 Gun-23-3/8 x 20-3/4 x 59"; 40 Gun-29-1/4 x 25-1/2 x 59"; 69 Gun-43 x 28-1/2 x 59"
Locking Points: 24 and 40 Gun-8 Bolts ; 69 Gun-10 Bolts
Weight: 462 lbs.; 580 lbs.; 837 lbs.