Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government 22 lb
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government 20 lb... $7.89 Available
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander 21 lb... $4.29 Available
- Power Custom Recoil Buffer Marlin Camp Carbine 9/45... $8.09 Available
- JP Enterprises Competition Trigger Kit with Trigger, Hammer... $246.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $19.99 Select Options
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 20 lb... $7.89 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $26.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.99 Available
- Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Springfield... $7.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.