BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge Tungsten Propulsion Systems (TPS) 3-1/2" Non-Toxic Shot Bag of 100
- Lawrence Copper Plated Lead Shot #4 10 lb Bag... $31.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads X-Stream Spreader Insert 10, 12, 16 Gauge... $4.49 Available
- Lightfield Commander IDS Shotshell Slug 12 Gauge 1-1/16 oz... $13.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 20 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #F 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- BPI Steel Shot BB 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- Gualandi Hunting Shotshell Slug 12 Gauge 1-1/8 oz Bag of 25... $18.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Steel Shot 1-3/8 oz BB... $18.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Steel Shot 1-1/2 oz BB... $18.99 Available
- Lawrence Copper Plated Lead Shot #6 10 lb Bag... $31.99 Available
- Lawrence Copper Plated Lead Shot #7-1/2 10 lb Bag... $32.49 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.