Benjamin Factory Refurbished Trail NP Nitro Piston All Weather Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 3-9x 40mm AO Scope Matte
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1100 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber... $224.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 1500 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $301.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP XL 725 Nitro Piston Air Rifle 25 Caliber... $291.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet... $214.99 Available
- Benjamin Trail NP Nitro Piston All Weather Air Rifle 22... $214.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Compact Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $39.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $9.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $4.29 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 6" Bullseye Package of 12... $8.19 Available
- Gamo PBA Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.4 Grain Round Nose... $15.99 Available
MidwayUSA has teamed up with Benjamin to bring our customers this exciting special purchase on these great factory refurbished air rifles. The Benjamin Trail All Weather Air Rifle uses Nitro Piston technology to generate 23 ft-lbs of muzzle energy and launch 22 caliber pellets at velocities as high as 950 fps. Nitro Piston technology reduces noise by as much as 70%. These features make this air rifle perfect for small game hunting in areas where you do not want to disturb people and need the power to take game cleanly and effectively. Includes a 3-9x 40mm adjustable objective scope.
Note: These refurbished rifles have been thoroughly vetted and refitted by the expert technicians at Benjamin and com with a 30 day warranty.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 8.3 lbs
Overall Length: 44.5"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs
Max Muzzle Velocity: 800 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Scope: 3-9x40mm AO
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.