Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight Ruger Mark II, Mark III Steel Black Square Blade Fully Serrated
This Rear Sight is equipped with a classic Square Target Blade that is Fully Serrated for reduced glare, and presents a crisp, uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly and precisely align the top of the front sight post with the well-defined top edges of the rear sight notch for superior accuracy. This design is ideal for use in Bullseye or similar competition where accuracy and consistency are of utmost importance.
NOTE: This rear sight requires modification of receiver for proper installation
NOTE: This rear sight will require the use of a taller front sight blade, such as 163-871.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Square, Fully Serrated
- Gun Compatibility: Ruger Mark 2, Mark 3, 22/45
- Requires use of a Taller Front Sight Blade (sold separately)
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.095 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.