Hogue Bantam Grips with Top Finger Groove S&W J-Frame Round Butt
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" Sight-In Package of 5... $10.79 Available
- Sentry Solutions Smooth-Kote Dry Lubricant 2 oz... $12.49 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Grease 15 ml Syringe... $9.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.59 Available
- Swift A-Frame Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 300 Grain... $65.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 28 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 28 Gauge 1/2" Fiber Bag of 500... $10.29 Available
- Sentry Solutions Tuf-Glide Dry Lubricant 1/4 oz... $4.89 Available
- DeSantis Summer Heat Inside The Waistband Holster Right Hand... $35.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Primer Sealer Kit Package of 4... $23.49 Available
- Barnes Banded Solid Bullets 577 Nitro Express (585 Diameter)... $38.99 Available
- Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand 1911... $27.96 Available
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.