Magnum Research Magazine Baby Desert Eagle, Baby Desert Eagle II 40 S&W 10-Round Steel Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $41.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 40 S&W 175 Grain FlexLock Box... $22.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $12.29 - $15.49 Select Options
- Winchester Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Bonded Hollow Point... $21.49 - $194.99 Select Options
This factory magazine fits the original IMI / IWI Baby Desert Eagle (Jericho), first generation Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle, and new production Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle II pistols chambered in 40 S&W with either a Full Size (4.52" barrel) or Semi-Compact (3.93" barrel) frame. It features a limited 10-round capacity and black polymer base pad.
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 10-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.